Every year, lots of students graduate from university but they cannot find a job because they don’t have any experience. But some sectors don’t look at your experiences. Do you look for a job which isn’t required any experience? You can look for these jobs to work.
Especially women can have a baby or they don’t want to work outside, they want to work from their homes. In such situations, some job sectors can give a chance to woman to work from their homes.
- Micro Jobs: You can find lots of micro jobs on web. In such jobs, you earn little money like one dollar or a few cents. Such micro jobs are made on the companies’ websites and choose tasks. These jobs are quietly easy; you can click on some information. In online services marketplaces, workers offer small services, usually for a set fee, and buyers browse the marketplace to find people offering the services they need. And then there are reward programs and surveys, which are perhaps the original work-at-home micro jobs. Fee is so small because the task takes so little time. You have to do lots of works to earn so much.
- Online Juror: Sometimes, attorneys create a mock jury to get a feedback. Because it can be costly, they keep some online jurors. Online jurors can be cheaper. Because lawyers are seeking people who match the profile of potential real-life jurors, online jury companies ask detailed questions of applicants. You should neverdisclose your Social Security number or credit card or banking info. Companies generally pay $10 to $60 to online jurors. Since most online jury companies won’t need a lot of jurors, signing up for multiple companies gives you a better chance of getting picked for “jury duty.”
- Data Entry: As an online job, data entry is growing work-at-home field. Companies prefer to hire independent contractors for this duty. Data entry operators may have a contact with a company’s infrastructure or use crowdsourcing technologies.
- Website and Application Testing: Firstly you shouldn’t think to have a career in this online job. By using website or application just for 15-20 minutes, you can earn money like $10. The feature which is looked for is whether you have free time or not. You complete your review but you cannot take any money until your clients accept their feedback.
- Search Evaluator: This online job opportunity takes a little more work experience in general than the other four on this list, but it pays better too. To do this, the evaluator should be knowledgeable about current culture and the Internet, with good communication skills. Sometimes a college degree is required or preferred, but direct experience as a search evaluator is usually not.
- Where to Find Work-at-Home Opportunities: If you want to work from your home, you can take a glance at our selections below. Lists of companies and other resources can help you get started.
- Companies that Hire for Work-at-Home Jobs
- Top Telecommute-Friendly Companies
- Virtual Call Center Jobs
- Bilingual Call Center Jobs
- Writing and Editing from Home
- At-Home Bilingual Jobs
- Education Jobs from Home
- Search Engine Evaluator Jobs
- Freelance Translation Jobs
- Insurance Jobs
- Medical Jobs from Home
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Jobs from Home
- Medical Transcription Jobs from Home
- Nursing Jobs from Home
- Physician Jobs from Home
- Data Entry or Transcription Jobs
- Artistic Jobs
- Work from Home in Canada
- Work at Home Worldwide
- Getting Started Working from Home
- How to Find a Work-at-Home Job
- Why Can’t I Find a Job?
- Asking About Telecommuting in a Job Interview
- Pros of Working from Home
- Cons of Working from Home